Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Anya is a Triple Threat!



I did this card with FOUR specific challenges in mind (yeah, I know, the title is a bit off, but it sounded better than quadruple threat!)... sometimes a card fits a challenge by accident, but this one I set out to combine these four specific challenges into one card!

2. Digital Tuesday Color Challenge: Kraft, Orange and one other color (Black)
3. Papertake Weekly challenge: Spots & Stripes
4. The Pink Elephant recipe challenge: Black, Hardware and distressing (I hope the candy corn brad qualify at hardware LOL)

Now, this is nowhere near the incredible feat that Cabio has done in combining 13 challenges into one card...yes 13! But I'm happy with the results! Ok...now I have one request to all the challenge blog coordinators reading this... PLEASE NO MORE HALLOWEEN! LOL I know this will probably be the last week for Halloween stuff anyhow, but I gotta say I'm sick to death of Halloween cards :)

11 comments:

Lora said...

I LOVE Halloween lol. This is a fab card. I love that image she is so cute and you have coloured her perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Lora x
p.s I have some candy up for grabs on my blog just now (ends 31st)

PaperCrafty said...

OMword!! This is too cute Anita!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Scrappy Witch said...

Too cute...but I was hoping for one more Halloween, cause you know we still have pictures of the actual day coming :)! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

Betty

Ann said...

Wow love this - you really cooked up a storm using Ella’s recipe.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Abi Bundy said...

cute card!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing with DTC!

tina. said...

OMGoodness, this is beyond cute!!! Love those brads!

linda said...

adorable card! love the image of the girl and the whole layout...wish i could feel the texture!

Jill said...

beautiful card so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

just me said...

Congrats on winning! ;)
I've just started on my blog...I've been thinkin' of doing a Mojo Monday challenge but I'm not sure if I'll know how to link it there LOL! I've been following you blog for quite a while now, I've been collecting digital art but haven't used any yet:)

Ildi said...

that image is just adorable!! X3 I want to steal her and put her in my pocket! <3 lovely card!