Monday, September 21, 2009

Using up scraps


I know, I know! I'm always harping on about using up scraps...but I have huge piles of scraps... and no good way to organize them, so they always look messy...I just want them used up and gone! So the other night, I decided I should really start thinking about Christmas cards and came up with this quick & simple one...both pieces of patterned paper were in the scrap bin...as was the mat for the image.

Ohhhh...and I tried using my new Gold Lame Smooch on the star & ornaments on the tree...you probably can't really make it out, but I LOVE it on the star...very nice and shiny. It was surprisingly easy to control...I was expecting the brush to be more like a nail polish brush, but it's much sturdier.

Anyhow... heads up PMS ladies who are reading this...this MAY be seen at an upcoming workshop or perhaps my Stamp A Stack of Christmas Cards on November 11.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

GREAT way to use your scraps. I love your new blog layout!

Martha said...

I dont think i've ever inked her up either!

Abi Bundy said...

I like using scraps i have so many it's about time i used mine too!