Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stampin Up! Day

Today I attended a "mini-convention" of Stampin Up! demonstrators, organized by my Up-up-up-line LOL...there were about 40 people there and WOW some of the stuff I saw was AMAZING! Just thought I would share a few pics of some of the swaps I received.

First up is my WOW Swap exchange...remember the Coffee Mugs? This is the cute little water pitcher I got in return :) This was made by Kirsti Tibbo and the flowers have York peppermint patties on the back :)

Here are a few "traditional" colored Christmas Cards...


And a few less traditional colors...but man o man... I love Rich Razzleberry for Christmas Cards. Now that's just 7 cards out of 25 that I received today...I can't show you EVERYTHING!


I also wanted to show you this card...it's a bit out of season, but Eleanor showed this card at our table and would you believe she didn't think it "good enough" to put out for display??? I thought he was just Stinkin' Cute!




5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool projects!!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable projects Anita!!

~*Joni said...

How fun Anita! That little chick a dee is so cute, how could she think that it was not worthy? Adorable use of that top note die! Those cards are fabulous, I am sure it was a full day of inspiration. Awesome lineup of swaps Anita!

Rebecca said...

It looks like you got some great swap stuff. I have to agree, that Razzleberry is very pretty for Christmas cards. And it will be here in no time!

Michelle said...

super projects and swaps anita.. the day sounds like lots of fun!
TFS!
mish