Sunday, September 6, 2009

SAS challenge


I don't know if anyone remembers, but about a month or so ago, I won the blog candy at Starving Artist Stamps (SAS) and received 2 full sheets of RUBBAH! When I win something like that I kinda feel obligated to participate in their challenges...not in a bad way, but just like "you know, they gave me a FABULOUS prize and I should really play along!" kind of thing? Sooooo, since they are sponsoring the sketch challenge this month at Rubber Stamp Chat (I didn't even know this forum existed), I decided to break out some of that lovely rubber "candy" and play along... this is the second card I managed to eek out while being sick this week. But once I got the idea in my head, I just had to make it right away!
Ok...so I was trying to make it look like the Wild Woman was head over heals for the Cave Man and cliped him with her slingshot then dragged him back to her cave...was that clear? I added the heart punches to try to show that she was in love, not that she was trying to kill him LOL
The SAS stamps are sooo much fun and their sentiments are hilarious. They've got some great blog candy going on at the Company Blog right now, as well as the sketch challenge. Check them out!

4 comments:

Dana said...

LOL...this is too funny!!!

Abi Bundy said...

love this!!! it's great :)

JazzyH said...

I had to do a double take. I love it.

Martha said...

hahaha how cute!