Saturday, September 5, 2009

PMS & Papertake Challenge

This week PMS issued an inspiration challenge and the inspiration was Carrie's Cakes. I am still soooo sick, but I didn't want to miss out on the challenge...it has taken me 4 days to get 2 cards done...this one and one for another challenge! Anyhow...here's the cake I found inspiring and I used Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry, plus some flowery Razzleberry Lemonade dp.

The challenge at Papertake Weekly this week was to use fairies or angels...pretty simple for me LOL. So I decided to link up there too, for the first time ever.

Ok...back to feeling misearable..

10 comments:

Martha said...

so cute, love the colors.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!

Kim said...

Cute, great colors! Hope your feeling better soon :)

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Anita!! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Jennifer said...

Adorable! I love that paper.

Lisa said...

Anita, Beautiful card! Hope you feel better soon...
Hugs,
Lisa :)

Danni said...

Feel better soon!! This is such a cute card, love the colors/papers!

LOUISE said...

Fab card Anita, love the image, and the colours are great. Louise x

Diane said...

Cute~cute card...love those colors!!

Abi Bundy said...

very cute lovely colours!