Saturday, September 19, 2009

Playing with my Cricut

I have to admit...my Cricut is a lonely bug...poor thing...it just doesn't get as much use as it should. But, the other day I picked up Wild Card...I've been wanting it for a while and I'm already glad I got it. I'll be able to make coordinating envies sooo easy now...well, in theory LOL. Anyhow, the day I got the cartridge was my sister's housewarming party and I needed a quick card, so I used my new cartridge to make this cute house card. Now all I need is a brick background stamp...wouldn't that be cool? Next time I might try to draw siding on it. But it's cute this way. The brown door is actually the envelope!

5 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable Anita!! My bug sits in the corner by itself too. Poor thing doesn't get much love.

Jennifer said...

GREAT card! I don't use my cricut either. I want to get a program called Sure cuts a lot. You can use it to make anything on your cricut. Have you heard of it?

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Cassie said...

This is just fantastic! I featured you at Top Ten Creations!
http://www.toptencreations.blogspot.com
Blessings!

Abi Bundy said...

these are really cute