Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas


Thanks to 2 Red Bananas I got a head start on Christmas wrapping this week. Their challenge was to make some kind of packaging for a gift...so I used this opportunity to make THREE of these decorated bags and matching tags for DD's teacher gifts this Christmas. WOW I feel like I really accomplished something by doing these this far ahead! I don't think I've ever done Christmas this far in advance before and I LIKE it :)
The printed papers are from the DCWV Christmas Stack from last year. I used Big On Christmas to make the tag, colored with SU Markers and I added little rhinestone stars to the tree, but they don't show up in the picture.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi Anita
This is a super fun bag!
Great job. I really like those trees.