Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Faith in Digiments




It's time to preview some new releases from Digiments...and I have to say...these are two of my FAVORITE cards EVAH! I stumbled upon this color combo by complete accident when working on these cards, and I LOOOVE it. I am now a fan of the new SU In-Color Soft Suede (I didn't care for it before at all). I printed the new Faith Digiments directly onto some retired Porcelain Prints dsp...the color used is actually River Rock, which seems to be a much lighter version of Soft Suede. I then die cut the sentiments with my new Nestabilities labels and inked the edges with Soft Suede so they would stand out against the card base. The complementary color on these cards is the new Bermuda Bay. And, oh yes, this is the card that got me to thinkin' about quilling again. I didn't have just the right flower for this card, but the little strips were calling to me, so I made my own flower! Soooo simple.
Now, head on over to the Digiments Blog and check out what the other designers have come up with for you to see. While you're there, pick up the FREEBIE digiments and show us what you can do!

All the new Digiments will be available on Saturday Sept 26 and you won't believe the price...just $15 for all 30 new Digiments! PLUS Michelle is donating half of all proceeds this month to TravellingMama.

4 comments:

Martha said...

very pretty image, love the faith card.

Danni said...

Both cards are so nice!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I love the new faith digiments and your card is perfect with the little girl and eggs!

Rebecca said...

I saw this card on the Digiments blog and about freaked out....it is GORGEOUS!!! I can see why it would be one of your favorite cards. Love it! The nesties shape is great for that digiment, and your coloring is awesome.