Saturday, September 26, 2009

Digiments Release Week



Ever wanted to send a card to someone "just because" but didn't really know what to use for a sentiment? Well, Michelle has done it again...her new Digiments line of "Favorites" is just what you need...pick your favorite girl, print the sentiment right on the card base, add an image and you're good to go! To go with the Favorite Grandma sentiment I pulled out one of my all-time favorite stamp sets "Terrific Tulips"...I don't use this set nearly enough.

Ok...pop  on over to the Digiments blog to check out the work from the other ladies...and while you're there, don't forget to pick up the new FREEBIE Michelle is handing out for you to play with, in support of "TravellingMama".

All the new Digiments will be available on Saturday Sept 26th. There are 30 in total and you can get the whole set for just $15! PLUS Michelle is donating half of the proceeds to TravellingMama this month.

6 comments:

Martha said...

its beautiful!

Rebecca said...

I love the tulips. They are so pretty. And I totally agree...I love the line of Favorites! This card would definitely put a smile on any grandma's face!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Anita!! Love the red!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fabulous collection of cards! And I love the Easter chick!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great cards!!