Friday, September 25, 2009

Digiments New Release

It preview time for Digiments September Release. One of the sets Michelle has designed this time is full of "get well" sentiments. I never seem to have just the right one on hand, so this is great because now I have a bunch and I can make them ANY size I need! AWESOME POSSUM! I love printing the Digiments right onto the base of the card (or in this case the main layer). They make fabulous CAS cards this way.


Now, head on over to the Digiments blog to see what the other designers have cooked up for you. Don't forget about Michelle's charity this month "TravellingMama". Go grab the FREEBIE digiment this week and show us what you come up with!

The new Digiments will be available on Saturday Sept 26. There are 30 in total and you can get them all for just $15! PLUS this month Michelle is donating half of the proceeds to TravellingMama.

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the colours and fab images!!!
xx

~*Joni said...

Oh this is adorable Anita! I love the color combo that you used on the Get Well soon card. This image is so cute, bless her heart, she doesn't look too thrilled to be in a cast. :(
Michelle's digis are so cute! Can't wait to try them out, I love yours on the cs, very clean and simple. :D