Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Color Double Dare

This week's Color Dare was soooo nice I had to use it twice! Well...really I just couldn't decide which way to go, so I ended up finishing two cards. The layout was based on THIS CARD. The colors are: Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom and Chocolate Chip. Wanna play along? We would love to see what you've created...just link your creation on the Color Dare Blog so we can find you. And don't forget to check out the NEW Color Dare design team divas to see what they're bringing to the table for inspiration.

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Heather Schlatter said...

Posts like this are awesome I love how you showed us to think about somthing in two totally different ways!!! They are both gorgeous and I love the layout and the colors together either way you showed them are wonderful!!!

Heather

Laura Lin said...

These are so beautiful! Great colors and great stamp set!