Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Color Dare +++

This week's Color Dare Challenge is: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. I was thrilled to find this MME paper that matched up pretty well.
Since I'm STILLLLLLL hacking up a lung, I decided to combine a few challenges in one card and get off my feet LOL The sketch I used is for the Flourishes September challenge. As well, the Stamp Simply challenge for this week is to "over stamp" your sentiment on your image...sounded simple, but this sentiment isn't quite bold enough, I guess.

6 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Anita!! So sorry to hear you are still not feeling better! Your card is darling and I love the colors and all the circles in the design!!

Lori said...

I love the papers you used with this...very nice. That bow on the top is just the perfect touch! Great job as always! Hope you're feeling better soon!

JazzyH said...

Great colors! I love the paper.

~*Joni said...

Oh Anita, I hope you feel better soon. Not fun, especially with the cooler weather approaching. :( At any rate your take on the color dare is amazing!!! There is so much movement and wonderful design with this card. I love all that fun DP and that STAMPIN' UP image that you used with the STAMPIN' UP cardstock! That STAMPIN' UP sentiment is just wonderful. ;) teehee!

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Anita, I hope you start feeling better soon.
Your card is lovely, a very pretty combination of colors!

Keri Brown said...

What a bright cheery card. I love the dp you used here and I love the layout. Those circles are so cool... great job hun!!! :)