Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Color Dare Goes Non-Traditional!

This week's color dare really took me for a loop: Lavender Lace, Green Galore and Very Vanilla. At first I was thinking Halloween...but that really needs orange in it too... so then I pulled out my new Delightful Decorations set from the SU Holiday Mini catalogue and started playing... I ended up really liking this card for Christmas and non-traditional colors are getting more and more popular this season. This is an all SU card except for the scallop border punch which is an old Martha Stewart one, but you could easily use the SU scallop border punch in its place. The sentiment is from Many Merry Messages.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Anita, this is gorgeous. Love the use of these colors in the non-traditional Christmas card.

Jennifer said...

GREAT card!

Rachel said...

Awesome Job!

PaperCrafty said...

Great card Anita!! Love the non-traditional colors!!

Tammy said...

Great Card. Love the non traditional colors.
I had a purple tree last year and loved it.

JazzyH said...

I love the non traditional card!

Laura Lin said...

I just love this. I will definitely be casing this.