Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today's the Day at Inktegrity!


It's the grand "Re-Opening" and release day over at Inktegrity. Joni has some of the cutests images going in the digital world right now...pop on over and pick up the ladybugs, or some of her cutie pie kids images. This sentiment is from High Hopes again...they just work so well with the lady bugs :)


This card is all paper pieced...the ladybug uses some Real Red prints. The limb is Close to cocoa and the leaves are printed on tiny scraps of retired celery printed paper...that's why you need to keep all your little scraps...they are so helpful for paper piecing! The "Howdy" sentiment is from Starving Artist Stamps.

Don't forget to check out all the Inktegrity Divas (list to your right) to see their creations with Inktegrity images.

9 comments:

Tammy said...

You did a fantastic job on there cards. Great Job!

PaperCrafty said...

Wonderful job on the card Anita!! Love the paper piecing.

Lisa said...

Super cute! Especially LOVE your apple card. Great sentiment and cute red glossy brads/bubble embellishments =D

Martha said...

how cute, great card.

stampin abi said...

This is so cute!

dolls123 said...

Don't have a working blog so i can't link back.

I just finshed reading Secrets of a shoe addict by Beth Harbison. My daughter is reading it now.

I'm a blog follower

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is super cute, Anita!! tfs!!

Crafty Jenn said...

Too cute! The first one is my favorite.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my BLOG CANDY! Good luck. Also, thank you for following my blog. I hope you enjoy my creations.

<3 Jenn

laos348 said...

Super cute cards!