Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sneaky Color Dare



I have another Sneaky Color Dare for you today...that's when I sneak peek a new image with the Color Dare colors for the week. This time the image is from Inktegrity! Joni is releasing a series of super cute ladybug images TOMORROW! This is just one and I thought it was a perfect card for a teacher. The sentiment is from High Hopes and I thought embossing it with white on a dark color (ok...so most blackboards are green, not navy) gave it the feel of a classroom. So, this week's Color Dare is: Night of Navy, Summer Sun and Melon Mambo...that's right...my cute little ladybug is actually hot pink :) She's a REAL lady LOL. I actually printed out the image with a Navy A and a Summer Sun C, but you could also cut them out and paper piece them for a similar effect. I hope you'll play along with us at Color Dare this week...and why not head over to Inktegrity and download a free image to use this time???

5 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Anita, this card is adorable!! I just love the sentiment paid with this cute little guy!

Dana Joy said...

Anita - I love your card. I would of never thought to do the letters in different colors. You're just too smart. :-)

Rebecca said...

Darling lady-bug. I quite like her in pink. And the saying is awesome. I definitely think that you achieved the blackboard look.

JazzyH said...

Great card. I love the saying and the image, very cute!

Abi Bundy said...

very cute!