Monday, August 24, 2009

The Purple Elephant

Yes, that's right...a purple elephant...not it's not a challenge blog to compete with The Pink Elephant LOL. It's a combination of two challenges. This week's Corrosive Challenge was a jungle theme and the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles (my first time playing there) was Purple, Black and white. For some strange reason, I immediately was able to combine these challenges...First I thought of this DCWV Teen Stack paper for the jungle theme and since it was purple...well...it just fit! All I had to do was choose an animal :) I love it when that happens. Now I just need someone to cheer up LOL

14 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

This is brilliant,
Thank You for joining the fun at Kaboodles, Good Luck,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

mudmaven said...

I love it! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge and we hope to see you again! ~chris

PaperCrafty said...

Too cute Anita!! Love the purple Ella and the quote is adorable.

IRIT SHALOM said...

HI!! I REALLY LOVE YOUR TAKE OF PURPLE ON ELEPHANT. NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT- YOU DID IT BRILLIANT!!
THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH US FOR YOUR VERY FIRST TIME AND COME AGAIN!!

Tammy said...

Fun Fun Fun! I love the sentiment.

Linda said...

Love it!

Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

Lori said...

This is really cute! Love the purple elephant! The sentiment is really cute too.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Anita what a fabulous card love the sentiment it gives a lovely sense of humour and your elephant looks quite funky in those colours I love it, thank you so much for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge hope we see your lovely style again..good luck.

Hugs
Lorraine x

raindropecho said...

Wonderful card! Love the purple elepant - it's so sweet. Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

Alysabeth said...

Super fun, LOVE it! Thanx for joining us:o)

Miche said...

I love the sentiment you used!! Thanks for playing along.

Janet said...

super card! thanks for playing:)
hugs

suzARTe said...

such a cute cute card. I love the elephant and the sentiment. the purple looks fantastic. thanks so much for playing along at kaboodles :)

Abi Bundy said...

this is such a cute card!