Saturday, August 15, 2009

PMS Challenge Cards

WHEW. What a week! I'm surprised I found time to fit in all these challenges...but I hate to miss the PMS challenges...I just love these stamps! I was sooo disappointed to miss the release party while I was on vacation...I even thought about the girls having fun without me that night. Today my parents are visiting and my father is helping me paint my DD's bedroom...she is 4 and it's about time she had something "better" than the nursery decor, isn't it? She's getting a yummy-licious pink on pink room with Disney Princess border.



This card is for this week's Monday challenge: to use stickers. I combined it with another Anni-Verve-Sary sketch challenge.

This card combined the PMS Release Party Challenge #1 with the Tuesday Morning Sketch by Mel.
This last card is for the release party challenge to CASE a card from the PMS gallery at SCS. I cased a card by Meli and changed the color scheme & sentiment.

6 comments:

JazzyH said...

Great cards!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute cards Anita!! Your DD rooms sounds so adorable.

Joanne Travis said...

Super cute cards, I love them all!!

Meli Mitchell said...

I like how you CASE'd my card...I like it so much better than mine! :o)

Tenia Nelson said...

Nice!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining in on my blog candy. Good luck.
Hugs xx
Carolyn