Sunday, August 16, 2009

More Anni-Verve-Sary cards

First off, don't forget, today is RELEASE DAY at Inktegrity! Hop on over there to pick up the new Have a Ball series of images Joni has created. And check out the Inktegrity Blog for more cute creations.
Here are two more of the cards I did last week for the Anni-Verve-Sary sketch challenges. The first card uses dp from The Angel Company and Dreams Du Jour stamp. The second car uses Perfect Plum prints and Pocket Silhouettes.

Today is moving day...for my Sister. She just bought a condo and I'm helping her move..so no crafting today...but I will likely be painting again :) HER bedroom LOL. My craft space is all built! YAY! But...a big oopsie on my end...the shelves I painted peeled really bad and I have to redo them properly :( So, I'm not taking pics until that is done...but I'm sooooo excited to have everything built. I cannot wait to bring everything up and start organizing! I have sooooo much space...I'll definitely need to buy more stash to fill it ;)

7 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Wonderful cards Anita!! Can't wait to see your new space. :D

Rebecca said...

Great take on the sketches. I love the pink and green one. That stamp set is lovely, and has caught my eye a billion times looking at the catalog. I love the way that you colored it. Have fun painting ;)

JazzyH said...

Great cards!

Martha said...

beautiful cards.

Tammy said...

Love the pink and green with the black accents. So pretty.

Joanne Travis said...

Beautiful cards, Anita! Love these sketches.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Anita!!!