Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Thanks so much to Abi who sent me this award!
Rules:
*Link to the person who sent you the award
*State 7 things about your self that everyone doesn't know ( uh oh!)
*Nominate and link to 7 Kreativ Bloggers then leave them a comment to say they've got an award!
Hmmm....7 things about me:
1. Bananas are one of my main migraine triggers.
2. Caffeine doesn't give me migraines!
3. I drink a latte every morning from my own espresso machine.
4. I was a professional fundraiser for 10 years before becoming a SAHM
5. I was Class President in high school.
6. I tape every episode of General Hospital, but I'm over a month behind! I watch 3-4 days worth at a time when I do finally watch it.
7. I am a complete sugar-holic...I can eat a whole roll of Sweet Tarts in a matter of minutes, or a whole package of fudge (12 pieces) in an hour. If you put sweet stuff in front of me, I cannot stay out of it.
Ok...now on to MY nominees:
1. Joni - Kreativ??? Of course...she's got her own line of digis now! And have you seen those houses she alters? Just look at her banner.
2. Joanne - Simply one of the most inspirational mainly SU blogs going!
3. Michelle - Founder of Digiments...the coolest digi sentiments!
4. Deb - Her work on the Color Dare DT is just amazing!
5. Katie - Founder of PMS stamps...'nough said!
6. Christi - I love her PMS work and "her" fairy :)
7. Meli - Whose work I have CASED on more than one occasion.

4 comments:

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PaperCrafty said...

Congrats on the award Anita!

Christi said...

OMG you are SO sweet Anita!!! Thank you SO much for the award. :)

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks, Anita! You are so sweet to think of me for this award!