Monday, August 31, 2009

Inktegrity on High

Joni over at Inktegrity is releasing an AWESOME new line up this week. If you love to paper piece, then you are gonna LOVE her new images, I paper pieced on almost every card I did for this release...just lookie:
For this card I paired the new airplane image with SU's Neighborhood jumbo wheel...this looks like my house when the wind is blowing just the right way and the planes are flying in/out over our subdivision LOL Some days, I swear they're landing in our back yard!




Now this card was F-U-N! Joni created some super-cool backgrounds to use with the new images and this "day time" city was one...I just ran it through my printer several times, cut out all the buildings, colored in some windows whiteand some grey and VOILA! Oh yes, and I added a cute little helicopter in the sky...is that a news reporter? Or does Britney live in that condo LOL This is a fabulous way to use up scraps of printed paper from your overflowing scrap bin! Now the "real" image is the helicopter...this just goes to show the flexibilitiy of digi images...they can be big like the airplane, or small like the helicopter.

Now, fly on over to the Inktegrity blog to see what the other DT members have come up with. And don't forget to come back throughout the week to see more of this fabulous release! Oh yeah, and Joni's Sticky Blog candy is still going on too...you have two chances to win HERE and HERE.

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

ANITA!! I am loving this new release week, thank you for sharing all of your fun cards with us! That paper piecing you do is absolutely amazing. I cannot wait to show everyone your other card for the week. EEEEK!

JazzyH said...

Great card!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable cards Anita!! I love them both!

Tammy said...

Hi Anita
I love how this turned out. I really love how detailed you were with using the DSP for the plane. Great addition with the line of houses. This is what it looks like at my house. :-) Planes flying by all the time.

Lynn said...

Love this precious pieced airplane! What a fun card!!!

Dana Joy said...

Anita - your cards are AWESOME. You did a wonderful job with these images.