Saturday, August 29, 2009

I wanna Hula just like Pam!

Over at Club Anya, there's a sketch challenge going on called "I Want to be Just Like"...and this week it's Pam Varnell. To play we were to CASE the layout used by Pam in her featured card. I had to flip the sketch to make it work for me, but I'm really happy with this card. Not sure if you can make out all the bling...there are stickles in her hair, on her bikini top, in her skirt. There are tiny twinkles on the butterflies and around the sentiment. I've become quite fond of making "faux ribbon" this week...so I did it again tonite...all it takes is a white gel pen and VOILA...ribbon in any color you need :)

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh she came out cute! I am loving that DP and all the bling on one of my all time faves Anya. Hmmm...I wonder why. ;) So cool that you flipped the sketch! Way to go Anita!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Anita!! Love the DP, faux ribbon, and all the bling!!