Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Used NEW paper!

OMGosh...I am sooo used to picking through my scraps of paper I forgot how nice it is to break out something totally new...and CURRENT! LOL I decided to bring out this gorgeous MME Bloom & Grow paper to play in the PMS Monday Challenge this week. I've been hoarding this black patterened paper for a couple of months now because I just looooove it and wanted to keep looking at it LOL  I also broke into a new package of Prima flowers! Ooooh...I'm soooo wasteful LOL

7 comments:

Tammy said...

What a sweet card. Great colors.

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors!

Kim said...

Anita, great job on the sketch - so cute!

Christi said...

I love this Anita! I can see why you've been hoarding that dp!

Jennifer said...

I love the bright colors. So pretty. Where do you find Ketto stamps?

Randee E said...

A really cute card!! And that paerp is GORGEOUS!!

Katie Cotton said...

very sweet card!