Thursday, August 13, 2009

Have a Ball with Inktegrity!



WHEW...crazy hectic week...and it's not looking any better for a while...but I did manage to catch up with some assignments and challenges last night finally! And first up is a card that is a day late (but hopefully not a dollar short LOL). Joni previewed the first of the new releases from Have a Ball and it's this super cute Basketball girl... I was a Basketball girl in school, so I can relate to her. Maybe that's why I instinctively chose Red & White for this card...that was my middle school colors (I didn't play bball after that). This is also my first card in the Anni-Verve-Sary challenge with Verve Stamps, using one of the five sketches Julee created for the celebration. Now, head on over to the Inktegrity Blog to see yesterday's creations with this image, and a new image being previewed today (I didn't create with the image being shown today). The new Inktegrity series Have a Ball will be released on Sunday August 16th! Don't forget to check back over the next few days for more sneak peeks!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey girl! this is a cute little card! HOpe all is going well for you!
heidi

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Anita!! Love the colors & layout. Hey, don't feel bad as I too am showing this image today. It's been a little crazy here too, school starts back up next week.

Hugs~
Sheri

Dana Joy said...

Wow...Anita I love your card. I've had a hectic week also. I'm in FL for some medical appts so I had to make my cards before I left home. Boy I was a stamping maniac. LOL

~*Joni said...

Love the elements of this card Anita! The different shapes and embellishments are so perfect. Thanks for being an all star on the DT!! ;)

Lisa said...

Love the colors! Such a cheerful card. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Awww this turned out really really cute great job on this one!!!

Heather