Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Color Dare 31


Last week was just such a blur I wasn't able to get to the Color Dare in time to get it posted...but things seem to be a bit slower this week...no moving...no building...no painting...just crafting! YAY! This week's Color Dare was: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Bashful Blue. I pulled out this cute Rope Swing image from my image swaps pile...why haven't I used her before???

Why don't you play along with us? Just link up your creation from your blog or SCS gallery so we can all see it! And if you don't have SU colors, or not these exact ones...just use what you have that's close...we still want to see.
ETA: It helps if I actually load up the picture LOL

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Really cute Anita! I love the summertime look...that's just what I ran with too. Hope you have a great week, ~Kristin

Steph said...

Very pretty card. Love the image!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Anita!! Love the colors and sweet image!

Abi Bundy said...

This is so pretty! love the image and the colours!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty and I love the colors.

Jennifer said...

I haven't done much either. It's been to hot and I had to help with homework. Projects already. NO chores or crafting. Lovely, card. It's nice to see someone can play.

Rebecca said...

The little girl on the swing is darling! I love the way you've colored her. And the layout and the scallops are just perfect for highlighting what a great image it is.