Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Inktegrity Preview

So....you wanna know what I'm loving about Joni's new Inktegrity line of digi images? They're UNIQUE! Not only do I love the little faces of these characters, but with her Have a Ball line, she's picked sports that I'm not seeing absolutely everywhere (i.e soccer)...so even the themes are a bit unique...and I LOVE UNIQUE! So, keeping with the flavor of unique, I thought I would use the Anni-Verve-Sary challenge #4 sketch to make this bright colored Tennis card, a la Venus & Serena Williams... Ha ha! Head on over the the Inktegrity Blog to see some more great creations from the design team with this image, which will be released on Sunday!

TODAY is the big day!!! My nephew is here building my new craft room! I am so uber excited. We decided about a month ago that our dining room was "wasted space" because we so rarely eat in there. So we moved the furniture to the Living Room and I'm getting to convert the Dining Room into my very own craft studio. this is really going to help me when I hold classes and workshops. I picked out a kitchen counter top and he's building some shelving for me...it's going to be soooo much better than  what I'm working with now. I will post before & after pics next week.

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Anita I am sooo excited for your craft space!! I can't wait to see it! :D And your card is so delightful, I love how you kept her outfit all white and crisp. Awesome job. ;)

laos348 said...

Such a cute card! Very fun papers you used with the image. How exciting - new craft space! Can't wait to see pictures!

Lisa said...

What a fun layout! Love what you did with this image =D

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Anita!! Congrats on the new craft space!

Heather Schlatter said...

I love all the bright colors on this card Anita!!! This just makes me happy!!!

Heather