Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Surgarlicious Sneaky Peek


Here's a little peeky poo at a new image being released on Saturday at Modern Sugar Blvd. Come back tomorrow to see the whole creation and don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's blogs for inspiration on Saturday.


In the mean time...here's a full card I CAN show you...wouldn't you just love to jump into a nice hot bubble bath right now? Ohhhhh I soooo would, but I'm soooo busy I can't seem to take the time! There's just too many things going on in card making land this week... Stampin Out Alzheimer's, MSB's big release on May 30th (oooohhhh have I got some cool things to show you for THAT), and all the other usual challenges I like to check out... This image is from the Precious line at Modern Sugar.

2 comments:

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

LOVE the reason behind your card. What a special memory. This is wonderful. Great job..

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!!