Friday, May 29, 2009

Sugarlicious Releases at MSB

Do you ever look at all the cool, funky, brightly colored rain boots they have for kids and wish you could have a pair? Well, here are the rain boots for you...they come in ANY color combo you like...change them to fit your mood! Feet swelling? Make them bigger. Head on over to Modern Sugar Blvd. tomorrow to get your own pair of funky rain boots.

I used a sketch on the Stampin Out Alzheimer's site. The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps. Now, not only can you pick up these cute designer rain boots tomorrow, but you can also grab these cute images being released.



This is I Totally Support You...check out what the DT has done with this image... she's very versatile! My DDs and I say this all the time with our arms wide open...I thought of that immediately when I saw the image...this will be a great card to praise them for something I'm proud of very soon :) This sentiment is my very own creation! I think I've finally figured out how to make them pretty LOL


And this scrumptious guy is Mr. Devil's Food Cake...make sure you have a look for his wifey, too :) Come back tomorrow for the last creation I have for this big release with Modern Sugar and don't miss out on your chance to win the entire new release...all you have to do is submit a card made with any MSB image!

4 comments:

stampin abi said...

great cards!

Rebecca said...

Fun cards! I love the papers and cuttlebug folder on your rain boots. And the little circle punches on the side, too! Very fun style.

laos348 said...

A great set of cards - I like the fun, bright colors in the first one.

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards rock, lady!! tfs!