Thursday, May 21, 2009

PMS Challenge

Just a quick post today...DD has an "all-day" appointment at the hospital today. Don't worry, it's not serious, it's just her yearly follow up at the Developmental Clinic. It's a long, stressful day, but at least it's not surgery or anything like that!

Anyhow, here's the card I made for this week's color challenge at PaperMakeup Stamps. Lisa McKinney challenged us to use Melon & Apple as colors...well, the closest I thought I had were Cameo Coral & Certainly Celery, so that's what I used. AND GUESS WHAT! This card was made for a specific person! Ok...pick yourself up off the floor... I need a birthday card for my 8 year old neice next week and thought these colors on a fairy would be perfect for her. She loves fairies, so she's SURE to love this card.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love these colors together! Very pretty. I hope your niece loves the card. I love the shimmer and sparkle you added to it, and that embossing folder is a nice touch, too!

MrsETaylor said...

love how this one turned out. That image is wonderful.

Danni said...

Very nice!

JazzyH said...

I love the stamp and the coloring.

Martha said...

oh I had stamped out this image last night, but couldn't think of what colors to use. yours came out great ;)

xiumaiyuki said...

Another beauty! Love your colors. I can see this being used for Xmas as well. Hope your day gets better! :)

Joanne Travis said...

That image is so sweet!!
Hope your daughter is doing okay and all the check ups were good.

Scrubbysue said...

This is beautiful anita! I love the colors!

Angela said...

Such great coloring...nice card...

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

shellpole said...

Whats a developmental clinic?

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! Fantastic job!