Sunday, May 24, 2009

Orange Swap Cards

I signed up to do an "Orange" swap on SCS and these are the two cards I came up with. You may have noticed that I like orange in previous designs...so this one was right up my alley :) The first card features this week's FREE Digiment...such an easy way to make a card. I used Pumpkin Pie as my orange along with the DCWV Teen Stack dp.

The second card is my new Flutter Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm. And I used a tried and true layout from the first sketch challenge they had there, too....it just works soooo well for Anyas. This card features Tangerine Tango as the orange, with accents of Riding Hood Red. This dp is from my K&Co Hopscotch Boy stack.

8 comments:

Linda B said...

Cute! And definitely orange:)

Scrubbysue said...

These are cute anita! nice work!

Rebecca said...

These orange cards are awesome! I hope the swap girls appreciate your hard work. Love the layout on your Anya one....I need to add that to my list of layouts to use!

JazzyH said...

I love orange.

Jess said...

So cute! Loving the orange and what you did with the digiment! The swap gals are sure to love them.

Cathleen said...

These are fantastic , love orange and love these cards!

Michelle said...

Love both of these cards, Anita...orange and brown go so well together and I love that you have them together and the cards don't look too Fall-season. These are great - they will love them!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards, Anita!!! tfs!!