Saturday, May 30, 2009

Modern Sugar Blvd Release Day






As promised, here is my final creation for today's big release at Modern Sugar Blvd. I decided that Precious Dance Scene was the perfect image to grace a CD Holder full of 50's music...maybe this is a gifty for a girly party? Or a pick me up for a girlfriend? Or a Mix CD for your hunny LOL Do people still make "mix tapes" (of course it was tapes in my day). I got the instructions for the CD Holder at Scor Pal and it was super easy to make...it's the decorating that takes the time!

Here's the CD Holder opened up... Lots of room to list the songs on either side...or add a photo of the sock hop, perhaps? Or even a gift card! So versatile.


Ok...so now you've seen all of my new release creations...which one can you NOT live without? At these prices why not buy them all! LOL Head on over to MSB to pick up your new releases and to the blog to check out the rest of the Sugars' creations for some more sugarlicious inspiration!

30 comments:

Dawn said...

I like the brown and pink!

Jenn said...

So sweet!! I love all the pink and brown! ;)

Lisa T said...

She's adorable. Love the pink and brown color scheme. :)

Jessica G. said...

Sweet Lucy Ketto -- she looks great in pink and brown!

Giffysk8s said...

Thanks for catching that! They added a few people since I typed my blog post. I just fixed it. :)

Lorie said...

Oh, now...that is just a very sweet card! Love it!

Sparkle said...

Super cute!

Stefanie said...

So cute! Chocolate & pink is one of my favorite color combos. This ketto wears those colors well.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, how PRETTY! I love this card!

Petie S. said...

Love the card--brown and pink--always a winner!

Jamie said...

this is beautiful, love the colors.

Jessica said...

She's too cute!! I'm not a stamper (yet) but a digital scrapbooker who's loving the flexibility of hybrid stuff... I might just have to get me one of the Ketto girls and give it a whirl; they are adorable! ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

Jackie said...

I love the pink and brown od this card, its totally adorable!

Kimberly M said...

I also LOVE the colors on this card! Such a sweet card - beautifully made!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is adorable!!

JennK said...

Cute!

Scrappy said...

Great colors! LOVE this card!

...Tonie, Tonie, Tonie... said...

Love the Pink & Brown colour combo......

Denise said...

Hopping right along! Good luck with the other voting!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

jeanie nieva said...

lovely card!thanks for sharing. :)

Kristine B. said...

Awww..super cute! Hi Anita :) Thanks so much for dropping by today!! Love your blog! So bright and fun and full of super cute cards/projects. Love your bg on this one, and that image is so fun. :)

Chris said...

Lucy is so cute as the scrap Queen!Love those scraps.

Laurie said...

I love the clean fresh look of your card, and the pink & brown colour combo is one of my faves. Great job!

craftyb said...

"Fairy" fab creation! The sentiment is perfect with this cutie! bx

Beth Norman said...

This card is so adorable. Very simple and elegant. I already bought three Ketos and really, I need more--LOL.

Donna Baker said...

cute card!

Linda said...

Lucy is cute and I love using pink and brown together. Like you my scrap pile never seems to diminish either. Oh well...

Verity said...

Lovely card, this blog hop is fun!

stampin abi said...

this is so cool! what a great idea!