Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forget Me Not

The other day I took a walk in my PITIFUL garden...out back I have this little "thing" I planted last year with perennial splits from my very successful gardening friend. She gave me a whole garden's worth of stuff...lillies in several colors, violas, geraniums, and Forget Me Nots. So far, just the violas and Forget Me Nots are blooming. Besides being so blue & pretty...Forget Me Nots remind me of my Grandmother. She used to have them growing along the side of her house. Today, they are a symbol of Alzheimer's Awareness and Sweet & Sassy Stamps designed a beautiful Forget Me Not set that all participants in Stampin Out Alzheimers can download it for FREE. If you haven't joined in the fun yet, there's still lots of time...just click on the blinkie to the left.

5 comments:

xiumaiyuki said...

So pretty! I love all the different shades of blues!

Rebecca said...

I love the beautiful buttons and the soft blue flowers. This is really pretty. And it looks like you've been busy and I've got some scrolling to do ;)

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

These are so pretty. I love it when I get to stamp something that gives me a memory.. Super job.

Joanne Travis said...

This is so beautiful in blue. Love the layout and image and the buttons are a wonderful accent.

stampin abi said...

this is gorgeous!!! love it!