Monday, May 25, 2009

Corrosive Challenge Ian


WOW...my second Ian in two weeks...what's going on here...there are no little boys in my life...what do I need with boy cards??? Well, after I posted my First Ian Card last week, Janet, over at Corrosive Challenge thought it would be funny to challenge us to use the colors Kraft, Red & Black... WAITAMINUTE....those are the colors I used last week on Ian... I think she's just trying to confuse me... ANYHOW... I had just enough scraps of that same dp left over to pull off this cutie pie card. Haven't a clue what I'll use it for, but it's pretty cute :) I know the black part of the equation is pretty slim on this one, but there is a bit there LOL.

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!! tfs!!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Martha said...

so so cute, love the paper

Rebecca said...

I love the paper behind him. And the way you tied the knot in the corner. This is a great little boy card!!! You'll find a use, I'm sure!