Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bright & Sunny Card

I pulled this image out of my stash to see what I could do with it. I have been practising my watercoloring with blender pens & ink puddles. The layout is an old MOJO sketch. This combo is Color Dare 15: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Summer Sun. WOWZA that sounds bright, doesn't it? Well it certainly is bright, but I LOOOOVE this card. I have to quote one of my stamping idols at this point--JanTink--"Isn't it stinkin GOJUS? YILM" I plan to pull out the rest of this image and make a whole set of this card I love it so much. Am I crazy?

5 comments:

laos348 said...

This is bright but I really like it! The watercoloring looks really great too.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

So cute! I love this image and your coloring....great layout on the card :)

Rebecca said...

It is bright, but I like it! The blue border is perfect for it.

Dee said...

Oh wow anita - this is awesome. I love this card so much! Great work

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card....and colors!!!