Friday, May 22, 2009

Another SNEAKY PEEK

YAY! It's nearly the weekend! And what a busy one it's gonna be for me... the LSS (if you're local, see below) is having a Scrap Yard Sale and I'm taking a huge box of SCHTUFF in to try to sell, and hoping to pick up some deals while I'm there. Then DD's school fair is on, and I have offered to help out for a bit. The house has not been cleaned since we got back because I've been so darn sick, and then just hungover from being sick! Not to mention the gardens! AI YI YI! I doubt I'll get a lot of cardmaking done this weekend, but one can hope! In the meantime, here is a little sneak peek of my Sugarlicious Saturday Challenge Card for Modern Sugar Blvd. Mmmm....something smells GOOOOOOD!
LSS Scrap yard sale info for the Local Yokels:
The Cutting Garden is hosting a scrap yard sale on Saturday, May 22 10-4 at the Hammonds Plains Fire Hall. I have a ton of retired SU Stamp sets available...come check it out!

No comments: